Do you have guests for breakfast? Did you wake up craving a good brunch? Are you hungry and want something quick and tasty? Try borek with cheese in a pan and you will love love love!
Ingredients: (you can buy the ingredients directly by clicking on them)
1. Prepare your filling by mixing 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1 cup grated cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup parsley.
2. Prepare your oil mixture by stirring 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and 1/3 cup mineral water very well.
3. Cut your all your pastry leaves to half.
4. Oil your pan
5. Take one half of pastry leave to your pan loosely. The corners of this leave should be hanging from your pan.
6. Moist the leave with your oil mixture with an aid of pastry brush.
7. Put another leave loosely in your pan and also moist it with your oil mixture.
8. Pour the half of your filling, moist it with your oil mixture.
9. Take the same steps until you left only one half of leave.
10. Fold the hanging corners inside of your pan, moist it with your oil mixture.
11. Put your last half leave loosely and moist it with the rest of your oil mixture.
12. Take your pan to a medium low heat. Cook your borek until the bottom gets golden brown and crispy.
13. Turn your borek upside down with an aid of pan lid and cook also the other side.
Cut it and it eat : )
Appliances used & approved by chef in this recipe