If you follow our website you might see that we shared Turkish ravioli recipe before. If this is your first visit, you may find the recipe here. Turkish ravioli soup is a very quick and fulfilling dish if you have some Turkish ravioli in the freezer and if you don’t have them don’t be sorry. You can always buy some Turkish ravioli from the store. Just try it and you will love love love!
Ingredients: (you can buy the ingredients directly by clicking on them)
– 1 1/2 cup Turkish ravioli
– 1 cup boiled chickpeas
– 2 tbsp. flour
– 1 tbsp. olive oil
– 2 tbsp. butter
– 1 tbsp. tomato paste
– 3 tsp. dried mint
– 1 tsp. ground red pepper
– 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
– 1 tsp. garlic powder
– 6 1/4 cup (1,5 lt.) hot water
– 1 chicken bouillon cube
– Black pepper
1) Sauté your 2 tbsp. flour, 1 tbsp. olive oil and 2 tbsp. butter in a medium pot until its colour starts to turn and loose its scent.
2) Add your 1 tbsp. tomato paste and sauté a little more at very low heat.
3) Add your 3 tsp. dried mint, 1 tsp. ground red pepper, 1 tsp. red pepper flakes, 1 tsp. garlic powder and stir a couple of time.
4) Pour your 6 1/4 cup of hot water to the pot, stir until all the materials combined and boil for 5-10 minutes at high heat.
5) Add your 1 1/2 cup Turkish ravioli, 1 cup boiled chickpeas to the water, stir well and boil for 15 minutes again.
6) Start to prepare your dressing in another soup bowl. Whisk 1 egg yolk, 1 fresh lemon juice and 2 tsp. vinegar very well. Add 2 ladles of your watery part of soup and continue to whisk until it gets thinner. Add your dressing immediately to your boiling soup. Stir continuously your soup until it boils again to prevent your dressing breaking.
7) Add your chicken bouillon cube and stir until dissolved. Taste your soup at this point. Add your salt and pepper according to your palate and more spices if you want and stir a little.
Appliances used and approved by chef in this recipe