Add to Recipe Book
Green beans with olive oil are one of the indispensable dishes of Turkish tables. Imagine that on a very hot summer evening, you are hungry but so hot that you don’t want to eat anything. What will you do then? You will immediately open the refrigerator and eat your delicious green beans with olive oil.
Green beans with olive oil are very healthy, besides being practical and delicious. If you are on a ketogenic diet, you can add it to your menu. Or if you are not very fond of vegetables but need a healthy diet, you should definitely try it.
Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil Recipe
Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil – Turkish Style Green Beans
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 onions
- 500 gr. green beans
- 3 to matoes
- 1 sugar cube
- Take a quarter cup of olive oil into a pot.
- Roast the chopped onions.
- Clean and add the fresh beans that you cut to the size you want.
- Cover the lid of the pot and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Then add 3 peeled and chopped tomatoes.
- Add 1 cup of hot water.
- Add 1 sugar cube
- Cook with the lid of the pan closed until the beans are cooked.
- Add the salt before taking it off the stove.
- Add the olive oil and take it into the serving bowls.
Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil Tips & Tricks
– We in Turkey, usually add a little sugar to meals with olive oil because it greatly improves the taste of food. If you do not want it, you may not add sugar.
– Take care to cook your food slowly and on low heat. The cooking time may vary depending on the type of your green beans.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil?
A: Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil is a very delicious and light Turkish Meal made with olive oil
Q: How to make Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil?
A: When you follow the recipe and tips carefully, you will find out that it is very easy to make this dish.
What do you think about that? Have you tried the Green Beans Meal With Olive Oil recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another Turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me here.