Add to Recipe Book
Ground Beef Kebab may be the easiest recipe you have ever come across. I shared the recipes of Iskender Kebab and Beyti Kebab with you before. You can think of the ground beef kebab as an extremely practical combination of these two recipes.
The best part of Ground Beef Kebab is that it is a recipe that you can go to your kitchen and prepare even now if you want. I’m sure you have some minced meat in your freezer and some stale bread in your fridge right now. All we have to do is evaluate these ingredients.
Ground Beef Kebab Recipe
Ground Beef Kebab – An Unbelievably Easy Turkish Iskender Kebab & Beyti Kebab Mix
- 400 grams of ground beef
- 1 onion
- 2-3 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 whole stale bread or croutons
- 1 pinch of parsley
- Black pepper
- Ground red pepper
- 1 cup of yoghurt
- 3-4 cloves of garlic optional
- 1-1 1/2 cup broth or hot water
- Bone broth
- Put the oil in the pan on the stove and then add the finely chopped onions.
- Then add the ground beef, press it with a wooden spoon and fry it until the color starts to turn.
- Then add the tomato paste and continue frying.
- Finally, add the spices, add the broth and cook for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the stale breads into cubes, put them on the baking tray on which you laid baking paper, and fry them in the oven at 180-190 ° C until the breads are hot and crispy. If you do not want to deal with this stage, you can also use croutons directly.
- Pour the toasted bread into the serving tray.
- Boil the bone broth and pour it over the hot toasted bread.
- Next, whisk the yogurt well with salt and pour over the breads.
- Finally, pour the ground beef over the yogurt and sprinkle with parsley.
Ground Beef Kebab Tips & Tricks
– If you roast the minced meat by pressing it with a spoon, the lumps inside will open and your mince will be roasted better.
– Instead of broth, you can also use normal hot water.
– As your breads get stale, you can prepare your own croutons at home and throw them in the freezer and use them when needed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is Ground Beef Kebab?
A: Ground Beef Kebab is a very delicious Turkish Meal made with ground meat, stale bread, yogurt and tomato sauce.
Q: How to make Ground Beef Kebab?
A: When you follow the recipe and tips carefully, you will find out that it is very easy to make this dish.
What do you think about that? Have you tried the Ground Beef Kebab recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another Turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me here.