Add to Recipe Book
As you may have noticed by now, Turkey is like an endless sea of kebab recipes. Beyti kebab is one of the most popular and delicious kebab meal. And today we will bring it into your kitchen. Don’t be frighten and relax because beyti kebab is a very pratical and easy recipe. Just try it and you will love love love!
For the meatball:
- 1 small egg
- 400 gr. 0,89 lb. ground beef
- 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1 small onion (grated)
- 1-2 pcs. garlic (grated)
- 1/2 bunch parsley (optional)
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
For the roll:
- 5-6 pastry leaves
- 5-6 tbsp. butter
For the sauce:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 full tbsp. tomato paste
- 2 cup hot water
- 1/2 tbsp. salt
- Take your 1 small egg, 400 gr. (0,89 lb.) ground beef, 3 tbsp. breadcrumbs, 1 small onion (grated), 1-2 pcs. garlic (grated), 1/2 bunch parsley (optional), Black pepper, Red pepper flakes, Cumin, 1/2 tsp. salt in a container, knead about 10 minutes and put in the fridge to rest for about an hour.
- Heat your oven to 175 °C (347 °F)
- Make approximately 15 cm. (6 inches) long flat and thick kebabs from your mixture as you can see in below video.
- Put a wax paper on your baking tray, align your kebabs in your tray and cook in your oven for about 10-12 minutes.
- While waiting for the kebabs, put your 5-6 tbsp. butter in a saucepan and melt it. Add your 1 full tbsp. tomato paste into melted butter and sauté for about 3-4 minutes as stirring constantly. Add your 2 cup hot water and stir your sauce until your sauce get a liquid consistency.
- Lay your pastry leaves on your counter, cut into two pieces from the middle and spread melter butter on them with a brush.
- Align your kebabs through the wide side of the pastry leave and roll the pastry leave firmly.
- Cut your beyti kebab as three finger thicknes slantwise.
- Align your kebabs in your tray again and cook until the top fries.
- Take your beyti kebab in your serving plate and pour you tomato sauce through.
- Serve your meal with yogurt.
What do you think about that? Have you tried beyti kebab recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me from here.