Add to Recipe Book
I know I was hard on you with the original chicken breast pudding recipe since it was very technical and time consuming. I couldn’t bare to hurt you so I came with an olive branch to make peace with you. If you want to try chicken breast pudding but you don’t want to deal with the original recipe, false chicken breast pudding recipe is just for you! The taste is almost the same and it will only take your 40-45 minutes only with few ingredients. Just try false chicken breast pudding and you will love love love!
False Chicken Breast Pudding
For the false chicken breast pudding:
- 5 cup 1 lt. milk
- 125 gr. 4,5 oz. unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 package vanilla powder (or 1 tsp. vanilla extract)
- 2-3 pcs. mastic gum (optional)
For the top:
- Cinnamon or coconut flakes
- Melt your 125 gr. (4,5 oz.) unsalted butter or margarine in a medium pot.
- Put your 1 cup all purpose flour in your pot and sauté until it loses its scent and it gets a little pinky.
- Add your 5 cup (1 lt.) milk, 1 cup sugar, optional 2-3 pcs. mastic gum and stir constantly until your pudding boils and gets thicker. (Stirring constantly is very important while adding your milk if you don’t want a lumpy mixture.)
- When your pudding starts to boil cook for 2 more minutes.
- Take your false chicken breast pudding from stove add your 1 package vanilla powder (or 1 tsp. vanilla extract) and stir.
- Stir your pudding with a hand bilender for 5-7 minutes. This step is also important if you want a consistent, thick false chicken breast pudding.
- Wet your medium glass baking dish with water and pour your pudding in it.
- Wait until your false chicken breast pudding comes to room temperature and rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
- You can serve your pudding by slicing or by rolling into pieces.
- You can garnish your false chicken breast pudding with cinnamon or coconut flakes.
- You can get very creative with this recipes. You can make a base cake under the pudding, you can make layers of fruits (banana, cooked apples, strawberries) or you can even make a layered cake as you wish.
Can you believe how much easy is false chicken breast pudding recipe? What do you think about that? Have you tried the recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me from here.