Add to Recipe Book
I can hear right from here that you are saying “What? Chicken breast and dessert?” And the answer is yes! Original chicken breast pudding is a dessert made with chicken breast and you can believe me that it’s unbelievably delicious. Now, this is the original, technical professional recipe that i’m putting in here upon one of my followers request. You can always try this one and create a paradise in your mouth. But don’t worry, there is also a false chicken breast pudding with no chicken breast which is very easy to make and which recipe will also be with you very soon (you can find the false chicken breast pudding recipe in here). Just try original chicken breast pudding and you will love love love!
Original Chicken Breast Pudding
For the emulsion:
- 1 cup (250 ml.) baldo rice
For the chicken breast pudding:
- 5 cup (1 lt.) milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Emulsified mixture
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 100 gr. (0,25 lb.) chicken breast
- Pour your 1 cup (250 ml.) baldo rice into a long wide cointainer.
- Add water in your container until it will be approximately 4 cm. (1,5 inch.) more than the rice and rest your mixture for one night.
- Next day pour your mixture into a blender and blend it until it gets creamy. Strain the residues with a cheesecloth.
- Your final emulsified mixture should be gooey.
Chicken breast pudding:
- Boil your 100 gr. (0,25 lb.) chicken breast in a pot.
- Divide your boiled chicken into several parts and put it in cold water. You should change this cold water frequently until the chicken loses its scent. (approximately 7-8 times.)
- After your chicken becomes scentless split your chicken string by string. (it should be very thin or it won’t taste good in your dessert.)
- Pour your 5 cup (1 lt.) milk and stringed chicken into a pot and boil it while stirring occasionally.
- Pour 50 gr. (2 oz.) of your emulsified mixture to your boiled milk in the first place. Boil to more minutes and add a little more of emulsified mixture if it doesn’t get consistent. Repeat adding until your pudding gets consistent.
- When your pudding comes to consistency cook it 10-15 minutes more as beating with a wooden spoon.
- Wet your pyrex container and pour your cooked original chicken breast pudding in it. You can serve your pudding by rolling into pieces or by slicing.
What do you think about that? Have you try Original chicken breast pudding recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me from here.