Add to Recipe Book
An easy no bake cheesecake recipe for beginners! It may sound like you are getting yourself into a complicated, difficult chore when you try to create your own no bake cheesecake recipe. But it does not need to be. Creating cheesecake at home is super easy with the right method and attention to details. If you can follow simple directions and spend just a few minutes preparing, you can create a delectable dessert that your family and friends will love.
When most people hear the words “cheesecake” they think it has to taste like cheese. And in all truth, this can sometimes be true. But what many new cheesecake recipe enthusiasts are finding is that the flavors of this delicious dessert can easily be created without adding any cheese. This makes it far easier to create a dessert that you will absolutely adore. Here are some quick and easy tips that will help you create a delicious cheesecake recipe without all the unnecessary fats and calories.
Whether you choose to bake an easy cheesecake recipe in a traditional pan or a new non-stick lined baking pan, preparation of the no bake cheesecake recipe is always the same. You start by preparing all the necessary ingredients. The most important ingredients to include the baking powder, butter, cream cheese, sugar, vegetable shortening, water, and other flavorings. Some cheesecake recipes use eggs, but you do not need them unless you are using an egg-free alternative. If you prefer eggs, simply substitute them for sugar.
Easy Cheesecake Recipe
Once all the ingredients are prepared, it is time to start the best cheesecake recipe in an oiled bowl. Mix the dry ingredients together. Do not forget the gelatin. Now, add the wet mixture and turn it to one side. Roll the mixture over the dry ingredients and press it into the pan.
You should now have a perfectly cooked cheesecake recipe that has a nice thick and smooth crust. Let the cheesecake cool off in the pan and then cut it into wedges. You can bake the cheesecakes in different ways depending on your preferences: Bake the cheesecakes just as you normally would or turn the oven off and gently put the pan on the middle rack until the cheesecake starts to bake. Alternatively, you can bake the cheesecakes on the top rack of the oven until the pan is hot and then turn the oven off.
In the next part of this easy cheesecake recipe series, we are going to look at some of the no bake cheesecake recipes that you can use to jazz up this classic dessert. One of the most popular things about making cheesecakes is to be able to experiment with different flavors. This is particularly important when you are making no bake cheesecakes. There are hundreds of different recipes out there for cheesecakes, so take the time to learn which ones are the best for you and then build on those to create new and interesting flavors.
Best Cheesecake Recipe
The basic structure of a cheesecake recipe usually consists of a base, which are mostly water, and then the fat and cheese mix which are mixed. You can alter this structure of the recipe by baking it in either a preheated oven or in the microwave and baking it in a toaster. You can also alter this structure of the recipe by changing the baking time and adding different amounts of fat or other ingredients. One popular option for baking cheesecakes is to bake them on a hot spring pan and brush them with butter or some sort of cooking spray before serving. You can also coat the outside of the cheesecake with chocolate sauce to give it a nice crust, but this is easily done.
You should ideally have everything that you need for this type of cake in one place, and this is where having a prepared cheesecake that you can put in the refrigerator is very handy. If you prepare the cheesecake mixture this way, it will be easy to get all your ingredients in at the same time, and you will not have to worry about mixing things separately. You can even transfer your finished cheesecake from the oven directly to the refrigerator without having to wait for it to warm up fully. Once you have finished resting your cheesecake in the refrigerator, it will be very easy to cut into clean slices and serve. They will be piping hot and ready to serve to your family and friends!
No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
Cheesecake Recipe – How to Make the Best No Bake Cheesecake
Graham Cracker Crust:
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1 1/4 cups heavy cream
- 24 ounce full-fat cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup sour cream at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Stir the graham cracker crust ingredients together.
- Pour into a 9-inch or 10-inch springform pan and pack in very tightly. You can use the bottom of a glass to pack it into the bottom and up the sides.
- Freeze for 10-20 minutes while you prepare the cheesecake base.
- Using a hand mixer whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed. And set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium speed until perfectly smooth and creamy.
- Add the confectioners’ sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Mix on medium-high speed until smooth and combined. There should not be any lumps.
- Using your mixer on low speed or a rubber spatula, fold the whipped cream into the cheesecake filling until combined. Combine slowly not to deflate all the air in the whipped cream.
- Remove crust from the freezer and spread filling into crust. Flatten the tup with a rubber spatula.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 6-8 hours and up to 2 days.
- Consume in 5 days.
No Bake Cheesecake Nutrition:
Calories (per serving): 459 kcal | protein: 4.6 g | carbohydrates: 35.8 g | fat: 33.9 g
What do you think about that? Have you tried the No Bake Cheesecake recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me here.