Add to Recipe Book
Milk Pudding With Kataifi is quite easy to make and a delicious Turkish dessert. I know how much you love my Kunefe recipe and thank you for your interest. If you like desserts with kataifi but don’t want to eat something heavy, milk pudding with kataifi is the recipe for you.
I always prefer milky desserts to desserts with sherbet. Milk pudding with kataifi is also a recipe I always use when I want to serve one of the stylish looking and easily prepared desserts to my guests.
Milk Pudding With Kataifi Recipe
Milk Pudding With Kataifi – Best Turkish Custard Covered With Kataifi
- 300-350 gr. as much as the shredded wheat
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- 5 tablespoons of granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups crushed walnuts
For the milk pudding:
- 1 liter of milk
- 4 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 glass of granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 pack heavy cream 200ml
- Crush the kataifi finely (you can keep it in the deep freezer for 2 hours to break easily).
- Melt the butter in a teflon pan or in a large teflon pan, add the sugar and kataifi and fry them until they turn pink.
- Finally, add the walnuts and roast for a while and remove from the heat. (If you leave the kataifi in the pot after taking it from the heat, it will continue to fry, so either keep stirring it or let it cool down in a bowl)
- Put all the ingredients except heavy cream and vanilla powder into a pot and cook by mixing.
- 3 minutes after the milk pudding boils, take it from the heat and let it cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Then add the vanilla powder and heavy cream and whisk for 4-5 minutes with the help of a mixer until it gets a smooth appearance.
- Pour half of the kataifi on a tray with a diameter of about 30 cm and spread it well on the bottom of the tray. Pour the milk pudding you have prepared on it and lay the remaining kataifi on top. You can also use a clamp mold for this process.
- After the dessert is warmed at room temperature, put it in the fridge.
- Let it rest for 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
Milk Pudding With Kataifi Tips & Tricks
– For your kataifi to break easily, you should keep them in the freezer for 2 hours beforehand.
– When the kataifi dessert waits too long, the crispiness of the first day may be gone. Therefore, it will be better to make your dessert on the day you consume it for the guest. If you want it to be ready, you can prepare your dessert and leave it to the service time to sprinkle the kataifi on the top.
– The egg used in the pudding will not give any odor or taste. However, if you are worried about this issue, you may not add the egg.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is Milk Pudding With Kataifi?
A: Milk Pudding With Kataifi is a very delicious Turkish dessert which combines a tasty Turkish pudding and kataifi.
Q: How to make Milk Pudding With Kataifi?
A: When you follow the recipe and tips carefully, you will find out that it is very easy to make this dish.
What do you think about that? Have you tried the Milk Pudding With Kataifi recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another Turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me here.