Add to Recipe Book
Do you have guests for breakfast? Did you wake up craving a good brunch? Are you hungry and want something quick and tasty? Try borek with cheese in a pan and you will love love love!
Borek With Cheese In a Pan
- 3 pcs. pastry leaves
For the filling:
- - 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- - 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- - 1/2 cup parsley
For the oil mixture:
- - 1 cup plain yogurt
- - 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- - 1/3 cup mineral water
- Prepare your filling by mixing 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, 1 cup grated cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup parsley.
- Prepare your oil mixture by stirring 1 cup plain yogurt, 1/3 cup vegetable oil and 1/3 cup mineral water very well.
- Cut your all your pastry leaves to half.
- Oil your pan
- Take one half of pastry leave to your pan loosely. The corners of this leave should be hanging from your pan.
- Moist the leave with your oil mixture with an aid of pastry brush.
- Put another leave loosely in your pan and also moist it with your oil mixture.
- Pour the half of your filling, moist it with your oil mixture.
- Take the same steps until you left only one half of leave.
- Fold the hanging corners inside of your pan, moist it with your oil mixture.
- Put your last half leave loosely and moist it with the rest of your oil mixture.
- Take your pan to a medium low heat. Cook your borek until the bottom gets golden brown and crispy.
- Turn your borek with cheese in a pan upside down with an aid of pan lid and cook also the other side.
Cut it and it eat : )