Add to Recipe Book
Today I will share with you the recipe of Muhammara, which is known and loved by many of you. In recipes from abroad I have seen so far, the recipe of the muhammara is usually given with roasted red pepper. Although there is no single recipe for the Muhammara in Turkey, an original recipe applied in the Gaziantep region is available. Roasted red pepper is not used in the original recipe. You can serve this delicious turkish meze , whose recipe I will share with you, for breakfast or with your meat dishes. Just try it and you will love love love!
MUHAMMARA - TOMATO & PEPPER PASTE DIP
- 3 tablespoons of pepper paste
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/2 cup of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup
- The juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon of cumin - mint - black pepper - chili pepper
- 1 tea glass of breadcrumbs
- 1 cup crushed walnuts
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Take 3 tablespoons of pepper paste, 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, 1/2 glass of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of tahini, 3 tablespoons of pomegranate syrup, and half a lemon juice into a large bowl and mix until well mixed.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cumin - mint - black pepper - chili pepper and mix.
- Finally, add 1 tea glass of breadcrumbs, 1 tea glass of crushed walnuts, and 4 cloves of garlic and mix well.
- You can also do these steps in the rondo.
You can put your Muhammara in a jar and keep it in the refrigerator for up to a month.
What do you think about that? Have you tried the Muhammara recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another Turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me here.