Add to Recipe Book
Do you like Turkish meze? Today I’m with you with the easiest Turkish meze recipe. Turkish Yogurt Dip Haydari is one the most irreplaceable meze in our tables and you can make it in about 15 minutes. I’m sure most of your have the ingredients to make this delicious Turkish Yogurt Dip Haydari in your kitchen right now. So what are you waiting for? Just try it, and you will love love love!
Turkish Yogurt Dip Haydari
- 6 tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 bunch fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1 full tsp. Dried mint
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 slice feta cheese
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- Smash your 1 slice feta cheese with a fork.
- Melt your 1 tbsp. Butter in a pan. Pour your 1 full tsp. Dried mint in and stir until it gives its scent.
- Add your 6 tbsp. Greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Add your 1 bunch finely chopped fresh dill, 1 slice smashed feta cheese, mint butter mixture, and 1 clove grated garlic, salt and stir very well until it combines.
- Your Turkish Yogurt Dip Haydari is ready! You can garnish it with some red pepper flakes and olive oil while serving.
What do you think about that? Have you tried Turkish Yogurt Dip Haydari recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another Turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me from here.