Add to Recipe Book
Eggplant moussaka with ground beef in the oven is a very delicious Turkish meal that we cook frequently. You may have learned about my close relationship with eggplant by now. You know that I love all dishes with eggplant in it.
Eggplant moussaka with ground beef in the oven is also one of my favorite dish because it’s very easy, plentiful, healthy and tasty. You can easily make this dish the top of your guests’ tables. It’s like a very practical split eggplant with meat filling.
Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven Recipe
Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven
- 3 tablespoons of oil
- 4 eggplants
- 1/2 kg. Ground beef
- 2 to matoes
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups hot water to dissolve tomato paste
- Black pepper red chili pepper
- Peel the eggplants into strips and cut them one finger thick. Then fry your eggplants in hot oil.
- In a separate saucepan, fry the onions that you have cut into small pieces in light oil.
- Add the diced tomatoes to the roasted onion and fry for three minutes.
- Add the spices and ground beef and saute well.
- Finally, add the parsley.
- Place the fried eggplants on a round glass tray or a small baking tray.
- Spread the ground beef mixture evenly over the eggplants.
- When this is done, add tomato paste and water into a bowl, mix and pour over your meal. Make sure it is not too watery. 1 1/2 cups is enough.
- Keep in a preheated 180 ° C / 356 ° F oven until baked.
Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven Tips & Tricks
– You can keep the eggplants peeled in strips in salt water for up to 15 minutes and let the bitterness come out. You should then rinse and dry well.
– You can adjust the spices of your food according to your taste.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: What is Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven?
A: Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven is a very delicious Turkish Meal made with egpplant and ground beef.
Q: How to make Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven?
A: When you follow the recipe and tips carefully, you will find out that it is very easy to make this dish.
What do you think about that? Have you tried the Eggplant Moussaka With Ground Beef In The Oven recipe yet? Please comment and share your experience. Or are you craving for another Turkish food that you want its recipe from me? You can always contact me here.